Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WFMW - Computer Desk Organization



Cords, cords and more cords. They are everywhere. Sometimes I think that electronic devices are going to over take my house.

We have six people in our family. That equals lots and lots of cords connecting devices to the computer. We have two digital cameras, two cell phones, four mp3 players, one Didj and one Crammer. And they all can plug into the computer. With cords.

In order to keep them all straight, all cords have been labeled. I used a label maker and printed out whose and what the cord goes to. I found a cute little box in the $1 aisle at Target to store them all in.

Labeling our cords works for me.

Check out other WFMW tips over at Rocks in My Dryer!

2 comments:

Coop de Coop said...

What a great idea! We have all kinds of cords that need to plug into the computer. I did finally get them all coralled in one container, but it never even crossed my mind to label them. I even own a label maker. You are brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I have cords all over the place.