Sunday, April 27, 2008

2007 - Year in Review - February


February is birthday month #1 in our house. L's b-day is Groundhog's Day and C's is four days later.


C turned 12 in 2007 and the present of the year was an authentic Steve Smith jersey. (Another of our loves is the Carolina Panthers! We're still waiting on a Super Bowl championship, but hopefully it won't be too much longer.)
C is such a sweet boy and my lunch buddy. He and I get to have special time together some weeks on Thursday, when L has the day off. He's the kid who never complains no matter how much time I take in the store or library, and I reward him with food. We normally go to eat at a sit-down restaurant, (you know the kind without drive-thrus or human habitrails) and just spend some time together chowing on some good food. His favorite restaurant is called The Brick Oven and has wonderful subs and hot chips. He has decided that they have the best ranch dressing on the planet. Their sweet tea is not that shabby either.
He is as smart as anyone I know and has a memory the size of Africa. He's such a great big brother and protector (maybe a little irritating at times) and one of my favorite people in the world. He loves to act and sing and uses those things to minister at church.
I love my C.

No comments: