Sunday, April 27, 2008

2007 - Year in Review - January


I've decided that I will post a review of 2007 as I begin this site. I'm hoping to post pics from each month.


January normally finds us in the middle of our Upward basketball season. I LOVE UPWARD. Go here to read more about it. http://www.upward.org/ In 2007, we were a part of four teams. I coached a 3rd/4th grade girls team, my husband coached a 3rd/4th grade boys team, of which G was a player. Then N was on a 1st/2nd grade team and C was on a 5th/6th grade team. A was pretty much the mascot for all. I don't really have any decent pics from the season, but a great time was had by all. Our Saturdays were long, but we were together having fun!


January also brought us a little snow. Not much, but enough for a pic. As best as I can remember, this was A's first snow!

No comments: